Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can I teach my dog to show her teeth to look like she is smiling?

for some dogs, that is a natural "appeasement" face. if ur dog is one, use clicker training to mark and reward it. if not, try to lure her in a way to make the face, and still, click and reward. otherwise, wait it out, and catch her in the instant she may accidentally do it, mark and reward.

How can I teach my dog to show her teeth to look like she is smiling?
Put a cat near her and make her growl.
Reply:All the dogs that I know that do this (I think it is three or four of them) just did it naturally. No one taught any of them and I don't know if you can teach a dog to smile. Those that do smile, you can teach them to smile on cue and teach them the word 'smile' so when you want them to do it, you can just tell them.



prada handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment