Friday, July 31, 2009

Would loosing teeth make my dog throw up?

My min pin that's about 6 months was throwing up yesterday all of his food then wouldn't eat at all... When i went to clean up his throw up I noticed he had a tooth in it. and later saw he had another one in his bed.... would this make his sick to his stomach or do you think he ate something like a weed or something that made him sick???

Would loosing teeth make my dog throw up?
He probably ate some grass or something. Loosing teeth would not make him vomit. Keep an eye on him, if he is still vomiting tomorrow, or if his vomiting becomes more frequent, or if there is blood in his vomit, call your vet.
Reply:Well, He probably just ate something or too much of something. If your area has alot of cicadas,he most likely ate too many of them. My dogs have had 8 litters altogether, and none of the puppies have thrown up from teething. hope it helps :D



opera mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment